Sunday, January 17, 2016

Using what I have....

Sometimes, I am overwhelmed by my hoard.  Don't get me wrong, I am SO grateful for my husband who indulges my passion, the Marti gift, and the resources to add as I choose.  I am trying to make myself use what I have, and not hoard the papers I love. 
And I love these SU! Retro Fresh papers!!  Accented with a stash sticker and Antique Gold SU! ribbon (thank you Seongsook!).  The brown has a lot of grey in it, the photo makes it look chocolaty.  I am sharing this with the Mod Squad Friend challenge, and the Color Throwdown #375, green, orange, yellow, and grey.  I hope my brown is close enough!!  Come play along with us at Words 2 CRAFT By for our New Beginnings challenge!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely papers and a great way to feature the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers are just beautiful. It is so hard to use something you like so much, sin't it? But then again I am happy you did because it's better for us to see your great wares instead of the inside of a closet or draw seeing them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty with the coordinating papers and cute little tag...great take on the colors!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Designer Papers and all of the layers you created! The colors are soft and lovely too! And the beautiful little tag sentiment, super sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete