Friday, January 15, 2016

Shopping Our Stash - Something New

I keep a basket on my work space just for new goodies.  My basket runneth over with options for the Shopping Our Stash - Something New challenge.  Unfortunately, I need a sympathy for a co-worker who recently lost his mother. 
 Here is the inside:
The card is 5"x5", an unusual size for me, but I thought it worked for this Spellbinder Nestabiilties and Imperial Gold set that I received for Christmas.  Come play along with our New Beginnings challenge over at Words 2 Craft By!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your co-worker's loss. You've made a lovely sympathy card. Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Something New" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice, sincere card. Black and beige is always a nice combination. The inside verse is beautiful. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete