Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Can You Case It!!!

It is Can You Case It's third birthday, and their challenge is to create a project in black and white, either elegant or fun.  Not sure which category these fit into....

I love starburst cards, but I prefer to start from scratch rather than use scraps.  Guess I am not that confident choosing different pattern and color papers and putting them together.  I used 6 pieces of 4.5 x 6.5 DCWV papers from their Black and White Mat Stack, cut into 1.5" strips.  I should have been able to make 5 cards, but I messed up.  So much for measure twice cut once!!!!

So here are two of my cards made using Sharon's tutorial.  I think I like the tiny pop of color on the thank you card.  Do you like the one that is only black and white?  Or the one with the pink flower bling?  

Be sure to check out the Words 2 CRAFT By New Beginnings challenge!!

5 comments:

  1. I totally love this! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them both but that tiny pop of pink is a very nice touch. Love those paper you went with. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi, this is a super cool design, I absolutely love all those patterns and that design! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI!

    AJ, DT
    CanYouCaseIt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage feel of this card. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbi Great design! Both are great! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete