Sunday, January 31, 2016

Black, Red, & White

I saw a great card gatefold layout on Our Little Inspirations, and had to CASE it.  Here is my version:






I cut and folded the card base in a matte black and cream card base.  I layered a shiny black paper embossed with snowflakes.  Then I cut the Spellbinder cut and fold die with a paper with mirrored red and white paper.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white on the same paper as the card base.  I am linking this up with Can You Case It challenge #105 (red, black, and white or neutral).  There are a few more days left to join us in the Words 2 Craft By New Beginnings challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Just a great job with this gate fold card and the lovely die. Enjoy your upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining CYCI Eva :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fancy cute really makes for a great gate fold card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat card...I need to try to make one of those! Thanks for playing along with us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete