Friday, August 26, 2016

Twine, Ribbon, and Fibers

I am a collector of all things crafty.  I have a seemingly unlimited supply of pretty ribbon, twine, and other various fibers.  The House of Cards challenge is month is perfect for breaking some pretties out and playing around. 
I pierced the paper using a ruler and a triangle stencil for guidance.  The green fuzzy fibers are from my punch needle days.  The white paper is linen weight and is mounted on a dark green card base.  Star is a brad from my stash.  There are a few more days to play along with our Just Keep Swimming challenge over at Words 2 Craft By!!

3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with that never ending supply of crafty items. I love this card. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Card! Thanks for sharing with us in HOC. Enjoy! Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your card is absolutely amazing! I love how you created the Christmas Tree.
    Thank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards. Ruza, HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete