A Bittersweet AnnouncementThis month's challenge is our last Words 2 Craft By challenge... at least for now. As one of our I-Teamers said, all good things must come to an end.
Six years ago, Sybrina and I, along with a few crafty pals, decided to start the word-inspired challenge blog Words 2 Scrap By. Along the way we have been blessed to work with so many wonderfully talented and incredible generous crafters. Heartfelt thanks go to:
- Sybrina, W2CB co-founder and my partner-in-craft these past six years.
- Past and present team members who never failed to awe and inspire with their incredible interpretations: Annie, Bernadette, Celeste, Greta, Jennifer, Mary Anne, Marty, Penny, and Tina.
- Peggy, who designed our banner and badges.
- All of our guest designers. Unfortunately, this senior brain of mine is incapable of remembering the names of all you wonderful designers. Fortunately, you know who you are. :)
- Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches, who kindly sponsored several challenges.
- Each and every one of you wonderful fellow crafters. Thank you all so very much for your support these six years!!!
This month's words come to us from Saint Francis of Assisi.
For it is in giving that we receive.
Thank you, everyone, for all of you encouragement and support! You have given me so much! Here is a gift that I am giving this holiday season. I like to give something to my co-workers, but there are a lot of them, and I don't want to make anyone feel like they have to reciprocate.
I used a tutorial I found HERE, and eos lip balm I found at Costco (9 for $10.99 - a steal!!!). The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn, accented with ribbon and jewels. I am in love with this super simple paper purse. I think it is a great way to present an inexpensive gift.