Sunday, September 22, 2019

Masculine Birthday

The challenge over at The Male Room is to make a project with an embellishment.  Considering that most embellishments are girly, it took a bit of thinking.
I started with a piece of heavy mirror paper, and embossed it with a Sizzix diamond plate folder.  I used very old Scraps of Time Walnut Ink Crystals semi dissolved in alcohol blending solution.  Even though I wore gloves, I am shocked and surprised) that my hands are NOT stained with the ink!!  I am a bit of a sloppy creator :).  I attached the sentiment with brads (my embellishments). 

2 comments:

  1. Yep! a great masculine card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Use Embellishments challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the embellishments on a masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at The Male Room
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete