Monday, August 22, 2016

You're the Cat's Meow!

This week, Can You CASE It has a dual challenge - sketch and theme!
http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3319

I turned the sketch on its side, and used some hoarded DCWV Pet Stack glossy embossed paper.  I added a Lawn Fawn sentiment, and a cute paw print die cut.  I varied the widths of the matting for interest.

Love this as an encouragement card.  My son left for college this past weekend.  Huge life changes for him with his first taste of "adulting", and for us as empty nesters.  As my friend Sybrina says, a new chapter!  Come join us over at Words 2 Craft By for our Just Keep Swimming challenge!!

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the background paper and the paw die cut. Just purrfect together! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CYCI! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card. I've got to use that die cut more often. Sometimes I forget I have it. Best of luck to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, and I love how you CASE'd the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Can You Case It! – Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you flipped the sketch and that paper is FAB! Thanks for joining CYCI! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card! Love the paw die cut! So cool! Thanks for playing along at CYCI!- Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobbi...love the DSP paper that you used! An adorable card...Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love that print, and your super cute paw! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete