Saturday, February 23, 2019

Written in the Stars...

The Twofer challenge this time around is Stars:  
https://twofercardchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/twofer-card-challenge-13.html
Here are my submissions:
I used pearl star die cuts on a navy shimmer background and Unity sentiment for the left card, washi tape with a silver metallic negative die cut and layer for the one on the right.  I liked my first washi card better, but realized that the challenge required different occasions, not just different uses.  Here is my first one:
Pop by Words 2 Craft By for our Kindness challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Good catch on the occasions, Bobbi, thank you! I think your two designs are awesome! I love the pearl stars against that navy card, the sentiment, and the matting you did on your first design! And your second design is really cool with the star cut from silver metallic paper! I love the use of Washi tape and how it peeks through the negative die cut star! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #13! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pearly stars really shine against the navy night sky background, Bobbi ... and what a cool and stylish birthday card! Love how you allowed the washi to shine through the negative space of the silver star ... there's such a great sense of 3D-ness about it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, Bobbi! I love the navy shimmer paired with the pearl, and such gorgeous shine with your mirror card stock and the fun pattern from the washi tape! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all 3 of your cards, especially the 2 washi background ones. It's great that your design works with different sentiments.

    ReplyDelete