Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hugs to You

Simply Create Too has a Hearts challenge, and The Paper Craft Crew has a Tic Tac Toe challenge:
Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge 324! Play along with the latest challenge by visiting www.papercraftcrew.com #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #stamping #sunnygirlscraps #crafting #crafts #craft #creative #creativity #create #tictactoechallenge
I went with the middle row: die cut, Valentine's, metallic:
The red base is a pretty metallic, Cascading Hearts die cut by Spellbinders, Lawn Fawn Hugs die.  Prefect Valentine for my brother!!  You have until February 6 to play along with our W2CB Hope challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What a stylish Valentine card and I love that heart background!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red metallic base under the die cut. This is beautiful. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete