Friday, February 27, 2015

Spring Forward

As harsh as this winter has been in southwest Ohio, it is hard to believe that the spring time change is only a week away!!!!  The Mod Squad Challenge Blog theme of Spring Forward is just what I need to look forward to warmer weather.


I rarely make cards sizes other than A2.  Guess I have been trained by Operation Write Home for that size.  I have some beautiful #10 size envelopes, and wanted to try a different size.  This card is 4" x 8.5".  Jolee's embellishment, Offray grosgrain ribbon, Above Rubies Studio sentiment.  The kraft paper has a beautiful sheen and texture.  Hmm...  Think this might make a great Easter card if I switched out the kraft for a royal purple. I know what I am doing in the morning!!!!  I love the purple one!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Calla lilies. I love Kraft cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calla lillies are beautiful, but I really like that long rectangular frame you used. Very cool. Thank you so much for playing along with The Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant card. Thanks for joining in at The Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete