Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fusion - Heartful



I found a new-to-me challenge blog with an intriguing concept. They provide a sketch and a photo, and you can respond to just the sketch challenge, just the inspiration photo challenge, or create FUSION by combining both challenges into one card. OK, I am up for it! Here are the photo and sketch:
My response was pretty literal:
I stamped the heart in Versamark, heat embossed, and die cut with a Spellbinder die. As usual, my stamping and embossing were imperfect, so I took my embossing marker and filled in the edges, then layered it on a scalloped heart. I added the horizontal and banner elements with ribbon. Congrats and best of luck on your new blog Fusion! Don't forget to play along with the February Words 2 Scrap By challenge - Do Something Different!

4 comments:

  1. I don't see any imperfections at all. I love this card and I'm very interest in this new-to-you blog. I'll be heading over there. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the heart and how it's heat embossed. Looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so happy that you joined us! Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete