Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fusion Challenge: Orange, Teal, and Brown

I love love LOVE the combination of orange, teal, and brown.  The current challenge at Fusion Card Challenge is to use those colors, and use their sketch.  Challenge accepted!!!  I made some cards with this color combo a while back, and was happy to revisit the great SU! washi tape and paper set.
Brown paper base has a herringbone texture.  Tangerine paper and ink.  Stash sentiment.  Retro Fresh washi tape.  Super CAS, but I like it!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful color combo and your card is very nice. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I like the colors and the use of washi tape.
    Onto my Pinterest board it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a great stamp to use for the focal point! It fits so well with the sketch. Great card! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete