Monday, February 14, 2022

Dreams Come True

Had a great time getting messy with a stencil this past weekend.  The domed foam blenders and oxide inks have been life changing in my craft room!  So much easier than the flat foam, no harsh edges, smoother application.  Made this cool background that was perfect for the Freshy Made Sketches #522 challenge.  

The stencil wasn't large enough to cover the whole front in the portrait orientation, and the horizontal element allowed me to cover up the imperfect second round of inking.  I should have overlapped one row of scales to line up the stencil more accurately.  I inked the dolphin and the horizontal element so they would coordinate perfectly.  

2 comments:

  1. I think your stenciled background is fabulous! I love the colors and thanks for the tip about the domed foam blenders. I will have to check those out. And thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous stenciled background! And so perfect with the image and the dolphin! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete