Tuesday, February 15, 2022

JUGS Trend Week - Make a Stencil

The Just Us Girls challenge is to make a stencil from dies.  I saw a super cute card by Cathy Zielski, and had to make some heart stencils for my own version:

I cut the Spellbinder hearts from acetate, and started inking from the outside in.  Before I inked the smallest one, I made sure the the oxide inks were completely dry.  I heat embossed SU Iridescent Ice powder on the smallest heart, and added a Taylored Expressions Simple Sentiment strip for the sentiment.  Love this!!!  I have been cutting my own stencils from dies and on my Scan and Cut.  Really expands my options!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving those layered hearts and the sparkle and shine on the smallest was the perfect touch! Fabulous design. Thanks for embracing this challenge and playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design! I love the different shades of pink/red and the shimmering on the smaller heart. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete