Sunday, May 3, 2020

Hero

No posts for a month?!!  I have been very lucky to be able to work from home for the past 6 weeks.  I have been busy sewing masks and making cards.  I'm sending more cards lately, trying to keep in touch and lift spirits.  I am seeing everyday heroes who are stepping up.  And some have always stood watch.

JUGS (Just Us Girls) have a word challenge this week - HERO.  

I used 4 different embossing folders to create the background, and layered the large sentiment in navy to make it pop.  These will go into my next box for Cards for Soldiers to be distributed to our deployed military.  How are you managing quarantine?

3 comments:

  1. Great way to spend your time, so sweet of you and I KNOW they will appreciate to much! Thanks for sharing your "hero" cards at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! I am thrilled that you are doing this for the military and I am upset with myself for not mentioning them. They should have been the first on my list as they risk their lives every single day even before this craziness started. Love how you made them patriotic. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture on these cards - the design is bold and simple. Great work. Congrats on making all those masks too. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls, Deborah, GD.

    ReplyDelete