Friday, May 8, 2020

Hello

Playing along with a couple of challenges today.  The Paper Girls have an inspiration challenge:
I love cards that use a bunch of tiny stamps, but I have never been able to duplicate the look.  Until I realized that I could use really tiny dies! 


I used a variety of neon adhesive paper and dies from the Sizzix Lace Heart set, the "Hello" is one of the Ranger Letter It sentiments.  I liked this one enough to try again, using this week's Color Throwdown combo:


I used Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, and metallic gold paper surrounding the "Hello" stamped in Basic Grey. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your backgrounds using tiny dies! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big hello!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variations in colors! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog! http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-199-happy-may-day-image.html

    ReplyDelete