Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mini Envelopes

I've had this mini envelope die for a while, but didn't know what to do with it.  Just Us Girls has the perfect challenge for me break it in!
I cut a bunch of envelopes out of different colors and patterns, but every layout I tried looked messy. 
I added a little heart to each flap, included die cuts inside, flowers, hearts, a sun, etc. and used repositionable adhesive to close each envelope.  Found the perfect sentiment in a new-to-me Carta Bella Just Be You set.  Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron patterned paper and ink. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those darling little envelopes! Love the sentiment, too, so perfect to remind us that it is the little things that matter. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you've used the mini envelope and those cute little heart closures! Thanks for playing along with JUGS, Deborah, GDT. x

    ReplyDelete