Friday, April 3, 2020

Home Crafting

I am a paper hoarder.  I love buying paper.  I have enough paper to last through a 20 year quarantine.  I have plenty glue and tape runner refills.  What I didn't have was much black organza ribbon that is perfect for this Echo Park Fashionista paper set!   At least I had enough for one card.
While Ohio is basically shut down, I am thankfully able to work from home for at least another few weeks.  I do know that it will be a long time, if ever, until I shop at Hobby Lobby.  Despite a statewide closure for all non-essential businesses.  HL closed for a few days, but reopened again this week.  The attorney general had to get involved.  Be safe, stay home, be kind. 

I am sharing this The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge, Ribon, dies cut, and pink.  Because we all need something pretty in our lives!

3 comments:

  1. So true Bobbi and from one paper-hoarder to another, it's for times like this that we are preparing for!! Love your classy shoe with sparkly ribbon decoration. Thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, I swear I had a pair of shoes that looked like that back in my high-heel-wearing days! I love the pink, black and white combo. Such a fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbi! What a pretty card! How lucky that you had just enough of that ribbon. :)

    Glad to hear you are working from home. Be safe, be well!

    ReplyDelete