Sunday, February 2, 2020

Long Time, No Post

I saw the Color Throwdown image I knew I had to play along:

This is one of my favorite combinations.  I love using it for Valentine or love cards, and couldn't wait to use a new die I received for Christmas.  It also works well for the JUGS challenge this week - Put a Bow On It, even if it is a small thin one!



This morning I realized that I haven't posted in almost 6 weeks.  I wish I could say I was busy with fun parties and holiday get togethers.  Instead, I attended funerals, memorials, and life celebrations.  All very different ways to honor the deceased, and all appropriate for the individual.  Never pass by an opportunity to express love and gratitude to your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your reasons for not posting, but glad you entered this pretty card after your absence. Lovely design. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous die you used here. Lovely card and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete