Saturday, February 8, 2020

Card Redeux

So I made this card, and thought, why do we only use circles for the bokeh technique?  Why can't I use hearts instead?


I used Chipped Sapphire, Stormy Sky, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks for the background.  To make the stencil, I punched some different sized hearts into a piece of mylar.  I changed out the and matted it with white instead of pink to make it more masculine.  I like this version even better than the original!  Shared with The Male Room Heart This challenge.  

2 comments:

  1. LoVe LoVe LoVe, the bokeh technique with hearts. What a super fabulous idea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So romantic and sweet, still loving the colors and the bokeh background. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, I hope you'll join our new challenge also.

    ReplyDelete