Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cats & Dogs

The Paper Players have a sketch challenge:

I love animals.  We have a spoiled Yellow Lab who we allow to think that he is the center of the universe.  When I saw the Echo Park Love My Cat and Love My Dog paper pads and journaling cards, I had to have them all:).  I started out with this one:

Meh.  I like the glossy accents for his eyes, but the fish bone paper blended into the background too much.  Next try:

I used a paws embossing folder for the entire background.  Much better!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - these are all so stinkin' cute! Love the pet-themed paper and images and sentiments! And - are you so sure he is NOT the center of the universe?? Really?? ;) Thanks so much for sharing your projects with us this week at The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, these are adorable!!! I don't have any pets anymore, but I love pet-themed cards! So fun! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Players this week and using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete