Saturday, July 21, 2018

Color Slider Christmas Card - Photo Heavy Post!!

I wanted to make a color slider card.  In the process, I made a lot of pretty trash!!!



I inked the background with oxide inks and added the snowflakes in white, cut the snow with a stitched dies, stamped the Recollections image, patterned paper DCWV.  I stamped the image on the transparency with Staz-On, and colored the other image with Derwent watercolor pencils. 

I am sharing this with The Paper Girls Challenge #156 - Transparencies, and Shopping Our Stash #362 - Christmas in July, and Jingle Belles All Bundled Up.  Wow!!!!  I rarely am able to enter more than one challenge at a time!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a super-fun holiday design ... so very glad you got *bundled-up* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great card! i love that interactive hidden layer... so clever! and another gorgeous addition to the "all bundled up" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete