Sunday, July 29, 2018

Christmas in July

Shopping Our Stash has a kraft challenge this week. I love the look of kraft and white or eggshell. Since I always find myself short of Christmas cards, I thought this was a perfect opportunity to add a few to my stash.
The embossing folder was a Tuesday Morning find from Richard Gray, and the texture reminded me of warm winter sweaters.  I mounted the textured kraft on matching paper, and popped up both panels with dimensional tape.  While I like the eggshell color paper and proportions better, I like the twine on the white card better than the twill tape.  Option are good, learning is great!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are right, that EF totally looks like a knitted sweater!!
    And...getting a jump start on your holiday cards - super smart!!
    Thanks for getting KRAFTY with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete