Saturday, July 28, 2018

CAS Sympathy

I need to build up my stash of sympathy cards, and the Paper Craft Crew's sketch is perfect:  

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 300! Play along with the latest challenge by visiting www.papercraftcrew.com #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #stamping #sunnygirlscraps #crafting #crafts #craft #creative #creativity #create #sketchchallenge #colorchallenge #inspirationalchallenge #tictactoechallenge
Here is my version:
Love the washi tape tripe.  Sentiment from Unity, die cuts are a mix of Ellen Huston and SU! Swirly Birds cut with adhesive paper.  Still deciding if I want to add any bling like the sketch suggests...

Come play along with us at Words to Craft By for our Flip Floppin' challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The washi tape strip is fantastic. I love how clean and simple it is. Just stunning! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete