Saturday, March 3, 2018

I'm BAACCKKK!

I have been away for a while.  I went on vacation with friends (more on that to come), and have been sick ever since.  I'm so happy to be back in my craft room!!
I broke out this stencil that arrived before my vacation, but didn't get a chance to use.   I had to try both of the sizes of the same pattern with Oxides Inks, and added sentiments from The Ton.  LOVE!!  Sharing this with the Shopping Our Stash Stencil and the CAS-ual Fridays Beautiful Rainbows challenges. 

5 comments:

  1. Bobbi, Saw this in the CAS-ual Fridays gallery... and just had to come by and say WOW!!! Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great minds think alike! I just linked up my own stencilled card to Shopping Our Stash and saw that you've already linked this which is almost identical - I love your choice of colours and sentiment. I bet those SOS ladies think we planned this together, especially as we are next to each other in the gallery!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Hope, at least, you had a fabulous time with your friends! These are beautiful-- way to use the large stencils! I am going to pin these for future inspiration! Thank you for sharing at SOS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stencil is gorgeous. Love the Oxides with it! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at CAS-ual Fridays Rainbow challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your back and bringing your A game! Glad to hear that you are feeling better and back to crafting. Both cards are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Beautiful Rainbows. DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete