Monday, February 19, 2018

My New Ficus!!

If you follow my blog regularly, you know that I am super selective about doing product reviews.  I won't do them unless it is something that I really like and use.  When Commercial Palm Trees contacted me, I was skeptical.  I not normally a fan of artificial plants because they usually look so fake and plastic.  I poked around their website, their stuff looked really nice, so I agreed. 
Wow!  Super nice!  Check it out:
 Look how real the leaves look, even close up:
I am pleasantly surprised at the realistic details, like the different shades on each leaf for veining and the wood trunk.  There are not our mothers' plastic plants!  While the pot is pretty, I will probably replace it with a fabulous ceramic planter from the 1950s I have from my mother. 
*Full disclosure, I received the tree in exchange for reviewing the item.  If I didn't like it, I would have sent it back and not posted anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment