Sunday, March 30, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #218

Talk about a challenge!!!  I am away from home, visiting my in laws in their beautiful home in the mountains of Tennessee.  My MIL, Pat, is one of the most creative people I know, but her interests run more toward sewing and machine embroidery, not cardmaking.  As I didn't bring any supplies with me - I challenged myself to create the card using only items I could find in her (vast) sewing room.  What fun!!!


She embroiders postcards, so she only has solid papers - not a pattern to be found.  She also prefers to generate her sentiments with her computer - very few stamps and inks.  Soooo, this is what I came up with!  Kaiser Craft images, TPC Studios sentiment, SEI ink, beautiful handmade, orange mulberry paper, crystals from DesignByDawn.com

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Especially given the limited conditions under which it was created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a challenge you set for yourself! Your card is great - I love the butterfly. Next time you'll have to try going to a desert island - ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you took this challenge and went all the way with it. Your card is better than many with tons of supplies. Be proud - It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love the embroidery! TFS!

    ReplyDelete