Friday, July 12, 2019

Christmas in July

Christmas Crafts All Year Round has an anything but a card challenge.  I already posted my hand sanitizer packaging.  Here is my lip balm packaging:
I used the largest dies from a few Spellbinder nesties, and layered the SU patterned paper cut with the next smallest die.  I scored off a one inch section to create the base, topped with old Sizzix holly leaf die cuts, tiny bells, and silver beads.  I closed the top with adhesive, but I think I will make some with a tied ribbon. 

Be sure to check out the Out of This World challenge over at Word 2 Craft By!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project..love it.
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete