Sunday, July 14, 2019

Another Christmas in July...

The Male Room has a Christmas in July challenge:
The one on the right was my first attempt.  Meh.  The solid deer didn't do it for me, too plain.  I die cut the one on the right from white paper embossed with silver, and was much happier.  Since the red and white paper was so busy, I skipped the sentiment and added a silver strip of washi tape and a white grosgrain ribbon.  I love it when I can incorporate ribbon into a masculine card!!!!

Be sure to check out of Out of this World challenge over at Word 2 Craft By!!!

2 comments:

  1. I actually like both cards, they are wonderful, love the reindeer and paper and the silver and ribbon. Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas in July challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards. The solid deer stands out well against the busy patterned background. Cute and fun Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete