Sunday, March 3, 2019

Thinking of You

Loved the CAS sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-396-ends-march-3rd.html
I used 2 different Sweet Sorbet papers cut to 4 x 5.25, then embossed with a crackle folder.  After embossing and cutting, I made 2 cards:


One I layered on a grey card base, the other I used a layer of Coastal Cabana.  I played around a bit with ribbon and strips to divide the 2 patterned papers, but liked them best without the element.  Thoughts?  There are still a few days left to join us at Words 2 Craft By for our Kindness challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. Great texture, Bobbi! Two very simple cards become a statement just by running them through an embossing folder!!! They look very pretty without a ribbon, but adding one would dress them up even more. I like them just the way they are! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stmapin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fun cards. I love when you can take 2 pieces of paper and make 2 great cards. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete