Saturday, June 24, 2017

Fushion

The Fusion challenges always intrigue me.  I am pretty literal, so venturing away from the actual image is difficult for me.  I think I strayed outside my comfort zone in this one!!  Here is the image:
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2017/06/fusion-4th-of-july-jars.html
I tried to use the framing, the colors, and the shapes in my card:
Quad layered, flourishes, punched stars, older SU! sentiment.  I was inspired by the stars, the blue and white lines, and the framing in the sketch.  Happy 4th to all!!!

Plenty of time to play along with our Love challenge at Words 2 Craft By!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flourish of patriotic stars! I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our theme! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete