Saturday, May 20, 2017

Getting Inky...

The Color Throwdown this week uses great spring colors.
I used the sketch from the Fusion Card Challenge:
 
and came up with this:
I started with a mottled gold base, and added a Recollections resist paper inked up in yellow, green, and blue.  I also inked white paper and dies cut the thanks and the circle, added more mottled paper for the base circle layer, and popped up the focal point.

There's still time to play along with us at Words 2 Craft By for our Let's Party challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Great combination of the challenges. I love the ink blending over the embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that background! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun mix of challenges. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Fusion Bobbi! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete