Thursday, February 9, 2017

(Not) The Winter Blues

Shopping Our Stash has a Winter Blues challenge to create a card in shades of blue, but NOT a winter card.  I made some very pretty trash today.  I got too far into my head, and over thought the challenge.  First, my pretty trash:
It just doesn't look right.  Off balance?  Poor layout?  Maybe needs a ribbon on the circle element?  Sigh.  If at first you don't succeed...
The elephant is popped up on two Spellbinders die cuts.  I'm not in love (I think the twill tape is too wide and too long), but it's acceptable. 

What are you celebrating?  Come share with us at Words 2 Craft By!!!

4 comments:

  1. I like em both!
    But I know what you mean, you make something, look at it...meh
    Start over
    Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our "Winter Blues" challenge!!
    Cheers,
    Donna
    SOS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Donna, but gotta say I love your elephant card. Glad you stuck with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable, love that elephant. Thanks for playing along with us at shopping Our Stash for the Winter Blues challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the winter blues challenge at shopping our stash this week. That little elephant card is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete