Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Time for Home

Edith Sitwell said "Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire:  it is the time for home."   

Home is a little different for everyone, perhaps a neighborhood, a house or condo, or circle of friends.  Come play along with us at Words to Craft By and show us how you see "Home".

Snowflakes heat embossed in clear, white and silver.  The image was colored with Inktense pencils. 

3 comments:

  1. Bobbi, This is such a sweet card! Love the colors, the whimsy, the design... well, guess I love everything about this cutie! It's a great interpretation of this month's W2CB words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbi, those houses are so dang cute and cozy! I can't believe how time got away from me over Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to craftin' with the W2CB team in 2017! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi, I love your little houses that look like they're having a little bit of a snowstorm! I love how you embossed your snowflakes in 3 different colors - great idea! Your colorful little houses just pop and I wouldn't mind being in one of them crafting away! Hope you had a good holiday season - we had a lot going on and glad it's behind us. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete