Saturday, August 1, 2015

W2SB #20 - Calling All Book Lovers!

Sybrina and I are both voracious readers, and we want to celebrate August 9 - Book Lovers Day!!!  Words 2 Scrap By challenges you to create a project based upon one of these book quotes, or choose one of your favorite book quotes.
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • The Good Earth
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
As I often do, I had to put my own spin on the challenge.  My project is based on my favorite quote (from from the first Outlander book), from my favorite fictional character (Jamie Fraser).


When the day shall come
that we do part, if my last words are not
I Love You
Yell ken it was because I dinna have time
-Jamie Fraser

If you haven't read the Outlander book series, or watched the Starz series, you are missing a story line of love that stretches for centuries.  It is well written, amazing detailed, and pretty historically accurate.  Please share project using your favorite quote, or choose from one of ours.  You have until August 28!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty project! Love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, Don't know which I love more -- that wonderful quote or that pretty card! Just love those hearts falling from the tree. Thanks for hosting this fun challenge for us at Words 2 Scrap By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! Now I will have to read the book, because the quote is right up my alley! hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on our challenge, Bobbi! Beautiful tree & love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our challenge, Bobbi! Beautiful tree & love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete