Sunday, August 9, 2015

National Book Lover's Day!!!

Today is National Book Lover's Day!  The Words 2 Scrap By challenge is create a project based on a title or quotation from a book.  Here are a few ideas, or choose one of your favorites:
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • The Good Earth
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
We tried to choose a collection of books that would appeal to a wide range of themes, situations, and/or interests. If there's another book that sparks your creativity, by all means go with it!

I chose Eat, Pray, Love as my inspiration this time.


Join us in the W2SB Calling All Book Lovers challenge, link up your book-inspired project HERE!  

For this project, I stamped my image on three different colors of card stock, and heat embossed in clear.  I cut each image into three panels.  I love this color combo!!  Unity sentiment. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the subtle stampings on this card and of course the sentiment would make anyone feel loved and cared for. Have a fun day, Bobbi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, Love, love, love the simplicity of this sweet card! Thanks so much for publishing a Words 2 Scrap By post on National Book Lover's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete