Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red, White and Blue - Happy Fourth!!!

Happy Birthday, America!  I have had the privilege of traveling around the world, and have visited many amazing places.  But I always came back.  Thank you to the men and women, from all countries, who have left their families and fought for the right to speak, worship, and live freely.  

The Thank You card is for the Operation Write Home Our Daily Bread Designs challenge.  The other is for the Color My Heart Color Dare #149.  I used the Deconstructed Sketch #46, Bo Bunny Liberty papers, Cuttlebug Stars embossing folder, Spellbinders die cut stars, and Crystal Eye Candy heat set stars.  The Thank You sentiment is from Fiskars, the other from Unity.   Come play along with us at Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com - Friends with Chocolate!!
http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2015/07/color-dare-149-outdoor-denim-ruby-kraft.html sc392

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous patriotic cards! You've inspired me to go make more Any Hero cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thank you for playing along this week with Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Color My heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete