Friday, July 17, 2015

More Color Burst Experiments

I have been playing with Color Burst water color powder, and making quite a mess of my craft room and of my own skin - but I have come up with some pretty cool combinations.
This is actually a snow globe stamp turned upside down and fussy cut.  The fish is made with red and yellow Color Burst, paper pieced eyes and lips.  The water in the fish bowl is Color Burst blue and green powder, with a transparent plastic layer on top.  The background is blue and white patterned paper from Cloud 9 Design - Wild Indigo.  I LOVE this! I am entering this into Shopping Our Stash #210 - Paper Piecing, and in the Mod Squad Water or Sky challenges.   Have you checked out the sweet July challenge over at Words2ScrpaBy.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. I adore your card. Those fish lips are the best, looks like the fish is giving a kiss. I love how you used your snow globe to make a fish bowl. How creative!



    a
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the snowglobe to make a fishbowl!
    Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week for our "Paper Piecing" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable project! Very well executed and presented. Thanks for taking the paper piecing challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. super-cute card and such a clever use of your snowglobe! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (paper piecing!) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool..it has given me an idea...LOL. Love the water. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete