Sunday, April 12, 2015

CCSC #3 & Craft Hoarders

This month's sketch over at The Crooked Stamper looks like this:
Here is my version:
This is the last Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge - Go Green.  Makes me sad - I have really enjoyed how they challenged me to use and enjoy what I have, instead of just buying more.  Swirls embossing folder for the white layer, Grass embossing plate for the green layer.  Lawn Fawn die cuts and sentiment from the pile on my desk.  Come play along with us at Words3ScrapBy.blogspot.com - The Earth has Music!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Lawn Fawn. Thanks for playing my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love that silly saying! Thanks for playing in our final challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Please keep using up your stuff! I hope to keep challenging people on my regular blog, so keep in touch! ;)

    ReplyDelete