Thursday, February 13, 2014

OWH Mid Week Throw Down - So Punny!!!

The OWH Mid Week Throw Down is to create a "punny" card.  Not really my style, I guess I have not figured out how to include humor in my cardmaking.  But that is what these challenges are about, right?  Stretching our skills and styles?!?!? 

Here is my effort:

Hero Arts fundraiser image and sentiment.  Doodle Pantry Day to Day designer paper.  Darice clouds embossing folder.  Stash ribbon and stars. 

One more week to participate in the Words 2 Scrap By Olympic Challenge!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Is the balloon paper pieced? Very nice. I think it goes perfectly with the sentiment and a great word play. I must look for that embossing folder now! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job with is one, Bobbi. Love that cloud e/f. I think this is a great take on Puns. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That hot air balloon is fabulous - great job paper piecing and the bow is a terrific idea. I love the embossed background too. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! How sweet this card is. Love how you used the EF for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Womderful card! I love the bow and need to use this stamp more- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!! I think the sentiment is great and your hot air balloon is beautiful!! I love the papers that you used in making the balloon, what company makes tha paper? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete