Saturday, February 16, 2013

OWH VCMP - Creatures Great & Small

Misty over at DeLiteful Gifts is hosting stop #2 on the OWH VCMP.  Her challenge is All Creatures Great and Small, make a card with a creature. 

I don't make a lot of cards for kids, so this was a bit of challenge for me.  Even with the critters, I think my card turned out more adult, than kid, but I love it anyway!!!!


Deconstructed Sketch #46 from Jen.  Paper from Basic Grey Olivia paper pad, sentiment is Colorbok Vellum Quotes, Cuttlebug embossing folder. 


4 comments:

  1. What cute critter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sketches :) This is super cute... what fun little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your mix of critters. And that DP is awesome. I just love using paper pads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a 'Deliteful' card! I love the layers and the texture!
    Thanks for playing along.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete