Sunday, September 4, 2022

Layered Stencils

 I participated in the Crop and Create online event last March, and was introduced to layering stencils by Taylored Expressions.  So easy, and I love how detailed they are!

This one is called In My Garden.  The stencil makes 3 mini slimline cards at a time, all of them different.  After I finished stenciling, I used markers and a white gel pen to add some highlights to the flowers.  

I love stacking multiple cuts of word dies.  Vicki Boutin used puffy foam to achieve the dimension.  Genius!  Much cleaner than trying to perfectly glue together a bunch of layers, and the foam I had on hand already had adhesive on one side.  

Sharing this with The Color Throwdown challenge #708:

The current challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids is Fall Fun.  Join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment