Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Fancy Fold Vellum Card

I participated in the Crop and Create Delivered card making event last March, and Libby Hickson taught a great fun fold card class using vellum.  Here is my take:


I'm sharing this with Make The Cards Challenge, make a fancy fold card.  

I used Taylored Expressions Squeeze The Day stamp and stencil set to create the lemons (Pineapple for lemons), leaves (Peapod), and sentiment.  I also attached a white panel to the back for additional writing space.  Love this!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on that fancy fold with the vellum! I also took part in that event and it's fun to see what other's made. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good citrus card, and this one is no exception. I love that you used vellum so that we always see those wonderful lemons! Thank you so much for sharing your fancy fold card with us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete