Saturday, July 16, 2022

Celebrate with a Shaker

The Male Room has a Monochrome challenge  As I was editing my card photo, I realized that my first Male Room challenge was #9!  They are now up to challenge #164.  Great staying power for a great group!    

I participated in the Scrapbook & Cards Today Crop & Create back in March, and one of my favorite sets was from Concord & 9th.  I used their turnabout stencil with 3 different shades of blue to create the polka dots.  Balloon die to make the shaker opening, and stamped the sentiment so that it showed through the shaker filled with clear and white sequins.  Love this!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can never go wrong with dots and a shaker! Very fun card. Thanks for joining in at The Male Room Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a wonderful card with the shaker effect in it Thank you for playing with us at the male room

    ReplyDelete