Friday, August 21, 2020

Perfectly Imperfect

 I wasn't going to post this, but decided to go ahead and show my imperfection.  I was thinking of this as an encouragement card, with the background being the storm, and the sentiment as the sun.  Somehow, I don't think I pulled it off very well!!

I created the background with Ultramarine Blue and Violet Colorburst on watercolor paper.  Hero Arts die cut and stamped sentiment.  On second thought, maybe it isn't so bad after all.   So I will still share this with The Color Throwdown:

2 comments:

  1. Now that you said it, I can totally see it! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your thinking here! Love the vibrant Colorburst background. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete