Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dressing my Doll

When I first saw the Julie Nutting dolls, I didn't get them.  Then I bought a couple of the smaller ones.
I now spend a ridiculous amount of time dressing them.  Her dress is watercolor paper with shades of red and yellow mixed up, stamped and fussy cut.  Hair was stamped on wood look paper.  Her tights are watercolored with golden yellow, then textured with an old SU! background stamp.  Boots are also watercolored and trimmed with some velvet ribbon.  The fuzzy kitty and the sentiment were stamped on the same paper as the doll base.  Background is really old DCWV paper, embossed with a Fiskars spiderweb texture plate.  The card is 3.5" x 5".  Sharing with the Cards in Envy Let's Play Dress Up challenge. 

Come play along with us at Words 2 Craft By for our Autumn Flowers challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card and I love the Halloween outfit on the girl! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable!! LOVE the fun spiderwebs in the back!! thanks for playing with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete