Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Card Concept #38

The inspiration for The Card Concept is:
http://bobbistreasure.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-card-concept-38.html
Love the colors, and the image is so peaceful.  Here is my Clean and Layered version:

A few years ago, when I lost my Mom, my cousin gave me a package of thank you notes and stamps.  What a sweet, practical gesture!  To pay my cousin's kindness forward, I am making thank you notes for a local family who is facing leukemia.  Their son, James, is only 18.

The gold layers are Bazzil, the black is shiny from my stash.  The patterned paper is DCDW Posies mat stack, with a beautiful shimmer.  Sentiment is Fiskars. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the gray and yellow and the shiny black really sets it off. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a kind and considerate gesture. I'm sure the family that receives your cards will be so thankful that you thought of them.

    Your card is GORGEOUS! Classy, elegant, and so beautifully balanced. The colors and DP blend together and create such a soothing feeling. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at the Card Concept Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers! Love this!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete