Friday, January 27, 2023

Lots of Love

I get the Scrapbook and Cards Today monthly sampler, and it is my absolute favorite subscription.  $15 per month for papers, a die and/or a small stamp set, shipped.  Super value!!  The Sampler was perfect for The Color Hues challenge of Pink and Red and the Paper Craft Crew Love is in the Air challenge:

I used the stencil and die from the Sampler.  I inked the stencil in pink, then turned it 90 degrees and inked in red.  I didn't have the exact paper color, so I inked some white paper with the red to create the sentiment and base layer.  Such a soft, pretty effect!  Sharing with The Color Hues Pink and Red Challenge:


3 comments:

  1. Bobbi, Great job with the stenciled background and I adore that greeting die! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues and we hope you will be back again soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Bobbi, and I love how you rotated the stencil to be able to use both our challenge colors...FABULOUS background!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbi, What a treat to find your pretty card in our gallery today. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues! Your background is so creative and I love the etched detail on the sentiment die.

    ReplyDelete