Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Fly Away

Shopping Our Stash has a fun Spread Your Wings challenge this week  - Anything With Wings.  


I am not normally a Michael's paper fan, but the Gilded Ink pad has so many possibilities!  The gorgeous purple, blue, and gold made me think of butterflies.  These beauties are from Brutus Monroe.  Sentiment strip from Taylored Expressions.  The gorgeous paper is from Michael's Recollections - Gilded Ink.  I'm not normally a fan of their paper, but I couldn't resist!

2 comments:

  1. That paper is very eye catching!! I agree it does make you think of butterflies!! Thanks for shopping your stash and playing along with our "spread you wings" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful, elegant card; absolutely lovely! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (flying!) STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete